Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New Life



          Precious new life!  This little cherub, Gage Loyal,  makes number 14 as well as 5 in heaven we are waiting to meet.  He will join his brothers in a flash running around the garden looking for "pillars" (caterpillars), bugs, and pinecones.  Life in the summer garden flies by quickly and then it is autumn again.  Our lives fly by quickly as well, and before you know it there are 14 grandchildren and you wonder, how did that happen!  I was just reading yesterday Psalm 39:4 - 6, "Lord, make me to know my end, and what is the measure of my days, that I may know how frail I am.  Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths, and my age is as nothing before You; certainly every man at his best state is but vapor.  Surely every man walks about like a shadow; surely they busy themselves in vain; he heaps up riches, and does not know who will gather them."  How we need reminding everyday what is truly important!    

          Lord, help me to "garden" these cherubs and point them to Jesus.  May Your love flow through me so that they see how precious You are, how much You love them, how amazingly awesome You are, and how much joy You are planning for them.  Help me use the days You have given for this very important task.                                                                                                                  K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment